JUNE 30th, 2018:. It is the 30th Day of June 2018, and the offices of Ralph Goodale the Federal Minister for Public Safety, and Todd Shean Commissioner of Alberta RCMP are now fully embroiled in their cover ups. These cover ups are fueled by fears that an investigation into Drumheller prison and Alberta RCMP will result in class action lawsuits and multiple criminal charges having to be laid against their own. more to follow.
1. This website is dedicated to publishing how Drumheller prison guards and prison staff all the way up to the Wardens office commit wanton abuses of inmates, serious breaches of trust and criminal and corrupt acts. They did these on a daily basis and much more. In my possession are literally thousands of pages, hundreds of documents and other materials that relate directly to the matters published on this and my other websites. It is impossible to print and publish the entire contents, but they are available to be accessed and viewed.
2. Right from the start, I would personally like to express my thanks to Calgary Police Chief Roger Chaffin (and others to be named later) who have assisted me greatly in these matters, by being responsible for providing crucial information and evidence that would not normally have become available to me.
The information and evidence provided to me from Chaffin and others, further proves that senior current and past members of the Calgary Police Service and Drumheller prison engaged in multiple corrupt and criminal acts. They also conspired with others in furtherance of those acts. (More on Chief Chaffin in the future).
3. My name is John Kelly. I’m a past Inmate 719932E of Drumheller prison in Alberta, Canada. I was incarcerated there (November 2013 – May 2016) after being wrongly convicted as a result of the criminal actions of past and present senior officers from the Calgary Police Service, the RCMP and others.
4. Once in Drumheller prison they successfully conspired with guards and staff to keep me there. They did so by interfering with my rights to parole, violations of my charter rights, attempts to have me seriously harmed or killed, and other means.
5. To that end, what will be posted on this website will be short sharp summaries of what I was personally subjected to, what I was a witness to, the people I had interactions with and what I uncovered from my time in Drumheller Prison, the Calgary Remand Centre, my time on Statutory Release, and my interactions with Law enforcement and correction officials.
6. Some of these individuals that are named, also participated in the commission of more criminal acts to cover what they had already done. Such acts punishable under the CSC and Police Acts, their own Rules and Regulations and the Criminal Code of Canada.
7. The information that will be contained on this site is accurate and has been taken from official documents, CSC investigation files, police investigation files, audio and videotapes, F.O.I.P. requests, past and present police and correctional officers, press releases, media investigation files, correspondences, court transcripts, examination transcripts, meetings and much more.
8. The proof is also found in their own materials, documents, e-mails, reports, actions, their own correspondences, and all of the other electronic and other materials obtained via freedom of information requests, and taken from the prison itself.
9. To be clear, I was convicted of one count of criminal harassment of a police officer for which I received a 2 year sentence. I was further convicted of 2 counts of obstructing a peace officer in a cold case homicide for which I received 6 months on each count to run concurrent. Amounting to a 30 month prison sentence.
10. My prison term began on Friday the 29th Day of November 2013 when I was given a sentence of two (2) years and six (6) months. After sentencing I was transported to the Calgary Remand Center. I then arrived at Drumheller prison on the 10th Day of December 2013, and served two (2) years in Drumheller prison between the 10th of December 2013 and the 29th of May 2016.
11. Within 24 hours of arriving at Drumheller prison, I was informed by a senior member of the prison staff that I was classed as a high profile prisoner, that the entire prison was aware of who I was, and that they’d been expecting me.
12. I was also told that Chief Rick Hanson of the Calgary Police Service and the RCMP had reached out to prison staff from the Warden down, that there was a target on my back, and that my stay there would not be an easy or pleasant one. Everything he said proved to be 100% correct.
Much more to follow: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please donate by clicking on the photo below: Thank you…